Welcome to MyMentor, your online gateway to quick personal tips from experts for working together!
How does MyMentor work?
Simplicity is our middle name.
- Step 1: Select a mentor based on your question and the mentor's expertise.
- Step 2: Schedule an online meeting with the Mentor.
- Step 3: Ask your question. During the conversation, the Mentor will give you tailored advice.
MyMentor is the ideal tool for companies and organizations that take care of their people.
With MyMentor you can:
- quickly switch gears in all the hustle and bustle to boost the mental well-being of employees;
- make clear which employees can call on personal support and when they can do this;
- decide how many credits you want to spend - MyMentor takes care of the practical organisation;
- keep an overview of the credits used and spent at all times - this makes MyMentor very transparent.
Thanks to MyMentor, managers and employees can
- quickly receive concrete, tailor-made advice and thus resolve difficult situations in cooperation;
- decide for themselves what they want advice about, which is much more effective and efficient than a workshop where the subject already has been defined;
- dealing with sensitive issues in a safe setting;
- receiving independent advice, because the mentors are neutral sounding boards.
What questions can you ask MyMentor?
MyMentor focuses on questions about collaboration. Here are a few examples:
- My team always waits for my decisions as a manager. How can I make them take more ownership?
- I feel tension between me and a colleague. We avoid each other and this slows down our work. How can I solve this?
- The way my manager manages things is confusing. How can I make that clear?
- I feel out of place in the company. What can I do?
- I work very hard, but what I do, gives me little satisfaction. How can I change that?
- I want to make improvements in our operations and expect resistance. How can I tackle that?
- The workload is high and I notice that it has an impact on my colleagues. How do I deal with this?